Things I predict for the TF2 Love and War update:
- A new boss - bread monster
- Scout’s new weapon (that makeshift bat he uses)
- A new map
- Pyro gets a pet bread loaf
- THE SHIPPING CONTINUES ON TUMBLR!!!! 8D
Seriously awesome vid. Loving it.
Soldier is a boo. A sweet little boo.
Engie just keeps getting more sexy. XD
Spy will always be brilliant.
ONCE YOU GET THIS YOU HAVE TO SHARE 6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN SEND THIS TO YOUR 10 FAVORITE FOLLOWERS
Looks like you got me there, Dawn.
Six random facts….shouldn’t be too hard.
1. My favourite types of music are jazz, rock, and swing jazz.
2. I was born in the Chinese Year of the Tiger and I am a Libra. Ironically, my personality reflects the qualities that these two signs are said to posess, and it’s the only reason I still do my horoscope.
3. I have worked in retail for 10 years, and am now an English teacher, but I have had other jobs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Tarot Reader
- Model Painter
4. When I can’t think of a comment to make about sometimes, I have been known to simply say “beans” as a response, or - on occasion - “ham and cheese toastie”. Once, in the street, I was asked to try free samples of ham and cheese toasties. Due to this being my staple phrase, I fear I may have missed my calling there.
5. I LARP. Not a particularly interesting fact, but it may be interesting to know that I have used a seemingly useless certificate of relaxation therapy and indian head massage that I got from a three year course in college to open an on field relaxation therapy parlour. Sometimes, your old certificates hold water, yanno?
6. I have a lot of anxieties about myself. I come across as confident, but years of devious people and misunderstandings have literally made me hate myself, to the point where photographs and mirrors kill me. People used to praise me for my ‘straight to the point’ nature and zero tolerance of bullshit. I used to enjoy sorting things out there and then, hashing out all the feelings, and enjoying just truly knowing another person. Now they use it to hurt me. It’s the reason I’m viewed as aggressive instead of ‘straight to the point’. People over the past few years have truly made me hate myself in every way shape and form. It’s actually why I stopped cosplaying (I haven’t told anyone this. Not even those closest to me.) However, I have great friends who see past all that, and actually posting this here has helped a lot. It’s good to just get all that out in the open. :3
I miss the days of being able to vent.