I’ve watched Markiplier’s play through and decided to give it a go myself.
Five Nights At Freddy’s is tense as hell.
SPOILERS TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!
Run down: So you’re playing a night watchman at a Chuck-E-Cheese type place called Freddy’s. At night the animatronic band that is usually found on stage animates itself, wanders around, and stuffs any human it can find into an animatronic suit (which means you get smushed up in there if this happens to you and your eyes and teeth are the only things left of you). You get warnings from a guy who worked there previously in the form of voicemail messages.
The goal? Survive five nights at Freddy’s.
I expected nothing to happen on the first night, but it turned out that Foxy was actually coming out of his curtain on that night, which made me overly paranoid. Despite psyching myself up for the first night, and watching the Let’s Plays, I found that I was not prepared for this. Not at all…..
The lights went out on night two. I only just survived. It was the first time I had ever cheered so loud in a long time. (I hadn’t cheered this loud since killing the Ruby and Emerald Weapons in ‘Final Fantasy VII’, and defeating Ultima and Omega weapon in ‘Final Fantasy VIII’)
I’m currently on Night Three.My friend (who is terrified of horror games) is hiding behind a pillow. No one wants to risk going on Night three. Not after that close call.
My game play usually goes thusly:
"WHY ARE THERE TWO OF YOU OFF THE STAGE ALREADY???"
"Fuck off, Foxy. Seriously. Fuck right off!!!"
"Do I keep checking the cameras or are the lights more effecti - AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK DOOR DOOR!!!!!"
"Where are you??? WHERE IS IT???"
"nonononnononnononnononno!!! No! THAT IS NOT OKAY!!"
"………………I wanna cosplay Foxy. I mean it would look so co —- NO NO NO!! FUCK OFF BACK DOWN THAT HALLWAY, YOU BASTARD!!!!!"
Boyf: Do you want a drink? Me: I DON’T HAVE TIME TO DRINK!!!!! POUR THAT SHIT IN MY MOUTH!!! IF I TAKE A SINGLE HAND OFF THE MOUSE AND TOUCH PAD I AM SO FUCKING DEAD!!!!
There should be a master list of quotes from this game. I’d like to think that mine are humorous, but I’m sure that you can find better (and funnier) play through quotes from just Markiplier’s video alone.
Markiplier inspired me. I simply carried on the torch here. I agree with him. It’s truly terrifying.
Go download it now for £1.49. Seriously. You won’t be disappointed.
Things I predict for the TF2 Love and War update:
- A new boss - bread monster
- Scout’s new weapon (that makeshift bat he uses)
- A new map
- Pyro gets a pet bread loaf
- THE SHIPPING CONTINUES ON TUMBLR!!!! 8D
Seriously awesome vid. Loving it.
Soldier is a boo. A sweet little boo.
Engie just keeps getting more sexy. XD
Spy will always be brilliant.
ONCE YOU GET THIS YOU HAVE TO SHARE 6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN SEND THIS TO YOUR 10 FAVORITE FOLLOWERS
Looks like you got me there, Dawn.
Six random facts….shouldn’t be too hard.
1. My favourite types of music are jazz, rock, and swing jazz.
2. I was born in the Chinese Year of the Tiger and I am a Libra. Ironically, my personality reflects the qualities that these two signs are said to posess, and it’s the only reason I still do my horoscope.
3. I have worked in retail for 10 years, and am now an English teacher, but I have had other jobs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Tarot Reader
- Model Painter
4. When I can’t think of a comment to make about sometimes, I have been known to simply say “beans” as a response, or - on occasion - “ham and cheese toastie”. Once, in the street, I was asked to try free samples of ham and cheese toasties. Due to this being my staple phrase, I fear I may have missed my calling there.
5. I LARP. Not a particularly interesting fact, but it may be interesting to know that I have used a seemingly useless certificate of relaxation therapy and indian head massage that I got from a three year course in college to open an on field relaxation therapy parlour. Sometimes, your old certificates hold water, yanno?
6. I have a lot of anxieties about myself. I come across as confident, but years of devious people and misunderstandings have literally made me hate myself, to the point where photographs and mirrors kill me. People used to praise me for my ‘straight to the point’ nature and zero tolerance of bullshit. I used to enjoy sorting things out there and then, hashing out all the feelings, and enjoying just truly knowing another person. Now they use it to hurt me. It’s the reason I’m viewed as aggressive instead of ‘straight to the point’. People over the past few years have truly made me hate myself in every way shape and form. It’s actually why I stopped cosplaying (I haven’t told anyone this. Not even those closest to me.) However, I have great friends who see past all that, and actually posting this here has helped a lot. It’s good to just get all that out in the open. :3
I miss the days of being able to vent.